Prev: Questions on Kra'Vax, Pant, and other things Next: Re: Questions on Kra'Vax, Pant, and other things

Re: Questions on Kra'Vax, Pant, and other things

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 21:24:27 -0500
Subject: Re: Questions on Kra'Vax, Pant, and other things

> 1)  I have no idea how to paint the tanks.  Doing a standard camo
scheme
> seems to be an insult to the new overlords of earth.	Are there any
> examples of panted Kra'Vak tanks anywhere on the net so I can get
some
> ideas, or any camo patterns that would work for them?

If I were going to paint KV tanks, I would think about a purple base
coat with pink splotches like a giraffe.  Add lime color speckles or
markings.

> 3)  There was talk a month of so ago there was talk about an
iridescent
> pant.  I can't find the manufacturer name in my saved email.	Where
can I
> get it?

Delta Ceramcoat has a Sparkling Glaze, which I found at Michael's.
Haven't gotten around to trying it yet.

> 4)  Do I treat the riding beast as cavalry or as transports?

Yes.   :-)

>  Do the
> Kra'Vak dismount to fight or fight mounted?

Dunno, you tell us.

Prev: Questions on Kra'Vax, Pant, and other things Next: Re: Questions on Kra'Vax, Pant, and other things