Prev: Re: Re: OT Genres & Backgrounds was GW Next: Re: [semi-OT] black hawk down?

Re: [SG] comparing SG

From: DAWGFACE47@w...
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 19:29:02 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Re: [SG] comparing SG

yep!

got those rules in a footlocker in the attic.

i like SG too, but most  folks are diehard 40kers. . . . sigh.

my friend bob has been working on a modified version of SG and 2 hour
wargames BUGZ for human vs alien bugz warfare.

like me, and no doubt others, he is using plastic 40k genestealers for
bugz.

i also use plastic toy bugs (ants and roaches) mostly-about  1/2' to 1"
long for some  games, as well as plastic  spiders.

i am very curious about the GZG bugs without  guns i have seen pix of on
the eureka site.

also the irregular and pendraken bugs without  guns.

would any of these bugs make a respectable looking  buggy opponent for
IG size (28mm) human soldiers and  militia and	civilians?

(i have lots of 40K  ig, space pirates, gangers, as well as WZ soldiers,
VOID, etc)

are these very expensive? and where to find them in the USA?

Prev: Re: Re: OT Genres & Backgrounds was GW Next: Re: [semi-OT] black hawk down?