Prev: FT/GZG Store: More Questions Next: Re: [SG] Islamic Bombers

Re: Re: [SG] Evil Empire

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 18:19:53 -0500
Subject: Re: Re: [SG] Evil Empire

> and immgration restrictions or outright refusals for whatever
reasons
> too. . .

America wasn't the only destination.  I was initially going to suggest
Australia, in fact, but it appears that it may not be exactly a bright
idea...

> i am quite certain there are millions who would have fled  europe if
> they had the money to do so, but could not do so.

Started saving too late.  You don't try to leave Aug 30 if the war is
starting Sept 1.  You start making plans a couple of years in advance.
What if you can't save it within that time frame, or don't realize
what's going on?  Well, then you sneak out, or beg/bribe/buy your way
out, or stay put and cross your fingers.  Lots of people take that
last option, not that it's necessarily one which justifies a lot of
optimism

Prev: FT/GZG Store: More Questions Next: Re: [SG] Islamic Bombers