Prev: Re: OT Genres & Backgrounds was GW Next: Re: [DS2]GEV Artillery minis

Re: [DS2]GEV Artillery minis

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 15:18:35 -0500
Subject: Re: [DS2]GEV Artillery minis

At 02:15 PM 1/25/02 -0500, you wrote:
>Anyone have any suggestions for GEV artillery?  I'm trying to put
>together an all GEV force.

I believe that there's some official stuff available, both in the Future
Wars and in the Dirtside II lines.  I'd offer up some names if I could,
but
alas -- I can't remember any.

Fortress Figures makes a pack of plastic GEVs with Big Freakin' Missiles
--
about the same size as SJG's cruise missiles from the Ogre line.  Those
can

My favorite, though, is something that I rigged up using an SJG
Paneuropean
GEVPC and a GW epic scale "Mole Mortar".  I've got a picture here:

http://www.users.voicenet.com/~johncrim/Graphics/GevPC2.jpg

...along with an AA variant using a Brigade turret.  Both pieces sit on
flat plates, so they can be dropped into the bed of the GEVPC when
needed,
and then removed later.

John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: Re: OT Genres & Backgrounds was GW Next: Re: [DS2]GEV Artillery minis