Prev: Re: [SG] comparing SG Next: Re: [SG] Islamic Bombers

Re: OT Genres & Backgrounds was GW

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 10:58:20 -0800
Subject: Re: OT Genres & Backgrounds was GW

>From: Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.keme.co.uk>
>To: gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu
>Subject: Re: OT Genres & Backgrounds was GW
>Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 18:43:26 +0000

>* FYI, Six Mile Bottom is a real village not that far from here.....
;-)

The most stereotypically, picturesquely English address I ever
encountered
was the address of a customer at my former place of employemnt.  They
lived
in Old Tap House Upper, Wooton Basingstoke.  I expect he was a hobbit.

I'm honored to finally have a reply to one of my posts by St^3 Jon
himself.
I meant what I said, thanks for some excellent games.

Brian B2

Prev: Re: [SG] comparing SG Next: Re: [SG] Islamic Bombers