Prev: Re: [OT?]Dangerous Alian Wildlife Next: Re: Progress report ......

Space Dwarves!

From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@m...>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 03:51:52 -0500
Subject: Space Dwarves!

FYI:

If anyone has it, in an old Dragon issue in the
50's (issue number), IIRC #59 (now if I do, that
says too much trivia lurks in my brain)... there
was an article for doing "Space Dwarves" for
Traveller. It was pretty cool - they made
excellent Belters. And were pretty mean in HTH
IIRC. And besides, as someone else pointed
out: The only reason to have Elves and Orcs in
space is to give the Dwarves something to chop
into garnish.

Laserlight - Remember, I've issued a call-up to
the NBS reserve formations. I figure your sense
of humor has gone from bad to.... very bad
to.... much worse than very bad..... I'd hate to
have to use a Detachment to deal with Beth.
The detachment rules are kind of cumbersome.
Better to finish one job at a time. ;)
Thomas Barclay
Co-Creator of http://www.stargrunt.ca
Stargrunt II and Dirtside II game site
"In God We Trust... on Cold Steel We Depend."

Prev: Re: [OT?]Dangerous Alian Wildlife Next: Re: Progress report ......