Prev: Re: Re:[OT?]Dangerous Alian Wildlife Next: Re: Progress report ......

Space Dwarves

From: "Scott Clinton" <grumbling_grognard@h...>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 23:52:37 -0600
Subject: Space Dwarves

>I considered the "Squats"...to be a possibility but
>never saw them much less knew they might be available.
>I will have to go 'look' - just looking, really...

Okay, you asked for it.   ;-)

GW "Squats" can be had on eBay, for a premium most of the time.  I have
seen
the little buggers go for over $15 each!  I got a quantity last year for

about $2 each but the norm is closer to $4-5 per fig.

The "squats" in "Exoarmor" (i.e. power armor) routinely go for quite a
bit
more.  There are two auctions going on right now for squads of five and
the
bids are at about $50
(http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1692021415&r=0&t
=0&showTutorial=0&ed=1012161055&indexURL=0&rd=1
   and
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1693854403&r=0&t=
0&showTutorial=0&ed=1012196837&indexURL=0&rd=1)
  Now, I never liked the GW power armor for their squats.  But even if I

did, those prices should scare even the most stout hearted dwarf lord
away!

Anyway...

I just posted another doc I have been keeping for myself the last
several
months.  Basically it is a catalog of alternate sources for space
dwarves,
space ogres and space giants.

It can be views (with images) at
http://home.swbell.net/grog1/sg2/alternate_figs.htm

I hope it helps save you some $$$.

And if anyone finds some good power armor troops that will pass for
space
dwarves please give me a shout.

Oh and yeah, don't ANYONE feel bad about buying "squats" these days.
None
of your money will go to GW anyway.  ;-)

Later,
Scott Clinton
The Grumbling Grognard

Prev: Re: Re:[OT?]Dangerous Alian Wildlife Next: Re: Progress report ......