Prev: Re: Progress report ...... Next: Re: SG mod rules was Space Dwarves

Re: Space Dwarves was [SG] comparing SG

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 21:55:24 EST
Subject: Re: Space Dwarves was [SG] comparing SG

On Thu, 24 Jan 2002 10:24:53 -0600 "Scott Clinton"
<grumbling_grognard@hotmail.com> writes:
>>>Umm, the Squats were generally good.
>>>They mostly wanted to be left to mine
>>>their ores and build their technology.
>>>They eeked out a living on high grav
>>>worlds that everyone else didn't want.
>>>Sounds pretty benign to me. They even
>>>pretty much got along with the Imperium
>>>(for the most part)....
>
>>>Squats had lots of Honor.
>
>>>Heh....Things were better when there were squats...imho....
>
>Hear, Hear!!!!
>
>Space dwarves (I have always considered "squat(s)" a derogatory
>term...)
>have loads of honor and God save those that invoke their wrath!
>Nobody
>holds a grudge like a pissed off dwarf.  Perhaps some day I will post
>my
>custom rules for their use in SGII (if anyone whats to see them).
>
>I am just finishing up a full reinforced mechinized platoon of space
>dwarves
>in 28mm.  Anyone know of a good source of power armor troops to go
>with my
>28mm space dwarves?  I never could stand the power armor GW designed
>for
>their "squats".
>
>Scott

What few GW figures I have are 99% by accident but I *LOVE** (Sorry but
shouting without rancor here fro my favorite race/species) Dwarves.
Fantasy Wargames, SF, FRPG's, you name it... I have over 400 '25mm'
Dwarves 'in process' (Started with Der Kriegspieler figures) plus
'personalities' for leaders/PC's.

I considered the "Squats" ("Squats??!!	Nice knees, 'tree person', I'll
put them on [shouting] MY MANTLE!"  THAWCK!) to be a possibility but
never saw them much less knew they might be available.	I will have to
go
'look' - just looking, really...

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.

Prev: Re: Progress report ...... Next: Re: SG mod rules was Space Dwarves