Prev: [FT] Japanese Ships Next: Re: Space Dwarves was [SG] comparing SG

Space Dwarves was [SG] comparing SG

From: "Scott Clinton" <grumbling_grognard@h...>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 10:24:53 -0600
Subject: Space Dwarves was [SG] comparing SG

>>Umm, the Squats were generally good.
>>They mostly wanted to be left to mine
>>their ores and build their technology.
>>They eeked out a living on high grav
>>worlds that everyone else didn't want.
>>Sounds pretty benign to me. They even
>>pretty much got along with the Imperium
>>(for the most part)....

>>Squats had lots of Honor.

>>Heh....Things were better when there were squats...imho....

Hear, Hear!!!!

Space dwarves (I have always considered "squat(s)" a derogatory term...)

have loads of honor and God save those that invoke their wrath!  Nobody
holds a grudge like a pissed off dwarf.  Perhaps some day I will post my

custom rules for their use in SGII (if anyone whats to see them).

I am just finishing up a full reinforced mechinized platoon of space
dwarves
in 28mm.  Anyone know of a good source of power armor troops to go with
my
28mm space dwarves?  I never could stand the power armor GW designed for

their "squats".

Scott

Prev: [FT] Japanese Ships Next: Re: Space Dwarves was [SG] comparing SG