Prev: Re: [SG] comparing SG Next: Re: Re: [FMABrigade]

Re: [SG] comparing SG

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 21:36:10 +0000
Subject: Re: [SG] comparing SG

On Wed, Jan 23, 2002 at 04:32:08PM -0500, JRebori682@aol.com wrote:
>I'm on several lists with him. He simply has bad attacks of arthritis
(is that right, Dawg?) and has trouble using the shift key when that
happens. Its just a case of ignoring how it looks when he posts that
way. Many of his posts are worth reading despite the ugly look of the
caps.

I don't know how much trouble this is with the webtv interface, but I
strongly recommend posting in all-lower-case rather than all-caps if
this happens - it's what several people I know from Usenet do, and it
certainly seems to contribute to readability.

Roger

Prev: Re: [SG] comparing SG Next: Re: Re: [FMABrigade]