Prev: Re: [SG] comparing SG Next: Re: [FMAS] FMASuper

Re: [FMAS] FMASuper, was Re: [OT] Champions

From: "Andrew Martin" <Al.Bri@x...>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 08:23:20 +1300
Subject: Re: [FMAS] FMASuper, was Re: [OT] Champions

Laserlight wrote:
> ...for FMAS SuperHero, perhaps we could have supers dealing out
multiple-die punchs/energy blasts, and multiple dice of defenses, along
the
lines of vehicles?  Or is there a better idea?

I like the idea of rolling one or more D20. Say one D20 for street level
supers, with perhaps 5D20 or 1D100 for beings like Superman and the
demigods
of the comics. Naturally, highest roll wins.

Andrew Martin
ICQ: 26227169 http://valley.150m.com/
-><-

Prev: Re: [SG] comparing SG Next: Re: [FMAS] FMASuper