Prev: Re: [SG] comparing SG Next: [OFFICIAL] Progress report from the shipyard......

RE: Re: [semi-OT] black hawk down?

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 15:21:59 -0500
Subject: RE: Re: [semi-OT] black hawk down?

>I agree, I'm suspecting it will be a hard movie to watch. Knowing the
drama and carnage was stuff that really well happened and for once,
Hollyweird isn't having to add a lot of drama to the plot (from what
little I've heard of the movie).

Read the book recently, it is quite interesting to see the friction
between Delta and Rangers; the difficulties they had navigating within a
city; and the way the civilians reacted.  Defintiely a pyrrhic victory
on a tactical level.

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: [SG] comparing SG Next: [OFFICIAL] Progress report from the shipyard......