Prev: Re: [SG] comparing SG Next: Low message count

Re: [SG] comparing SG

From: Phillip Atcliffe <Phillip.Atcliffe@u...>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 10:35:00 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: [SG] comparing SG

On Sun, 20 Jan 2002 02:06:35 -0600 Allan Goodall <agoodall@att.net>
wrote:

> It's [WH40K] just itching to be parodied in literary form. Other than
as a reference for such a project, stay as far away from it as
possible. <

<Snicker> I'll have to send my son -- he of "Plasma Cannons of Gor"
fame <eg> that message. He has several stories, albeit some only
half-finished, in which GW troops and ships encounter their FT/SG
counterparts -- and one ginormous extremely intelligent space-going
squid <g>. Funny stuff.

Or there is always Tom Miller's "A Little SG2 Tale" which should be in
the list archives somewhere. Tom states in the intro that the story
came about because he was "really, REALLY bored" at work; somehow, that
quote seems appropriate when discussing WH40K...

Phil
----
(Dr) P.A. Atcliffe
Senior Lecturer
Computing, Engineering and Mathematical Sciences
University of the West of England, Bristol
Phone: +44 (0)117 344 2496
Fax:   +44 (0)117 344 3800
Email: Phillip.Atcliffe@uwe.ac.uk

Prev: Re: [SG] comparing SG Next: Low message count