Prev: Re: [OTT]Student Politics/ Future Shock Next: Re: [SG] comparing SG

[SG] comparing SG

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 20:15:24 -0500
Subject: [SG] comparing SG

I've seen (somewhere) a page of reviews of SG. many of which compare
it to Warhamster.  Anyone know what URL that is?  Any listers want to
give me a brief...I said *brief*...review of SG as compared to the
other product?

I have also just met some Advanced Squad Leader players.  Are there
listers who can provide a (brief) compare&contrast between ASL and
SG2?

Tom/Adrian, might you want to put the answers to this on stargrunt.ca
?

Prev: Re: [OTT]Student Politics/ Future Shock Next: Re: [SG] comparing SG