Prev: Re: Re[2]: DS2: Design questions of my own. Next: Re: DS2: Design questions of my own.

Re: DS2: Design questions of my own.

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 19:03:45 +0000
Subject: Re: DS2: Design questions of my own.

On Fri, Jan 18, 2002 at 10:58:46AM -0800, Brian Bilderback wrote:
>John Atkinson wrote:
>>3)Use them only on planets you really couldn't care
>>less about whether the population loves or not.
>Like someone else's planet in an assault.

And then your nice friendly occupation/defence troops come in with flags
waving and baskets of sweets for the kiddies... "Oh, no, _we're_ not
like those nasty mercenary types at all! It's a great life as a citizen
of the (name of interstellar power)!"

Roger

Prev: Re: Re[2]: DS2: Design questions of my own. Next: Re: DS2: Design questions of my own.