Prev: RE: DS2: Design questions of my own. Next: Re: Re[4]: Metal Storm (Long-ish)

RE: DS2: Design questions of my own.

From: "B Lin" <lin@r...>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 10:12:23 -0700
Subject: RE: DS2: Design questions of my own.

I'm not arguing that 75% kill rate doesn't produce more casualties than
50% kill rate.	What I'm arguing about is how useful the 50% increase
statement is.

Assuming that you are evaluating if you get more bang for the mass - the
answer is yes.	What I'm trying to get at is how much more.  50% more
kill for 25% more mass is less informative than 5% kill rate per mass
compared to 4.16% kill per mass.

--Binhan