Prev: Re: off topic and wierd but...... Next: Re: DS2: Design questions of my own.

Re: DS2: Design questions of my own.

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 07:25:36 -0800
Subject: Re: DS2: Design questions of my own.

Glenn M Wilson wrote:

>If Cascadian desire to protect their precious troops are so high then
the
>fragility of a VTOL compared to the Monster tank would be a drawback,
No?

Not exactly how I stated it.  Yes, survivability is important to the
Cascadians.  But they're not competely obsessed with heavy armor - just
on
their MBT's and to some extent on APC's.  VTOL's fill a different role,
face
different threats, and so the emphasis with them is different as well.

Brian B2

Prev: Re: off topic and wierd but...... Next: Re: DS2: Design questions of my own.