Prev: Re: Ganas Next: Re: off topic and wierd but......

RE: off topic and wierd but......

From: "Dean Gundberg" <Dean.Gundberg@n...>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 08:51:26 -0600
Subject: RE: off topic and wierd but......

> I figure with the wide range of ages and knowledge of science fiction,
etc
> that I might get lucky so here goes.
>
> 10 or more years ago, I came across a book in the local library, a
work of
> fiction.  In this book, there are full color space ship/battles
> illustrations.  The book tells the tale of a fictional future war
between
> earth, Alpha centauri (both 'good' guys) and proxima centauri (bad
guys).
> The library edition was a hardcover, approximate 8 1/2 by 11, roughly
50
> pages.

There are actually a few books in the 'Terran Trade Authority' series by
Stewart Cowley.

Spacecraft 2000-2100 AD
Great Space Battles
SpaceWreck: Ghost Ships and Derelicts of Space
Starliners: Commercial Travel in 2200 AD
Spacebase 2000 (compiliation of Spacecraft 2000-2100 AD and Great Space
Battles)

For more information check out:
http://www.geocities.com/~banksp/Rec/TTABooks/TTABooks.html

Often you can find them on ebay, thats where I got the full series and I
just saw and auction for Spacebase 2000 last night.

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.star-ranger.com
dean@star-ranger.com

Prev: Re: Ganas Next: Re: off topic and wierd but......