Prev: Re: off topic and wierd but...... Next: Re: off topic and wierd but......

Re: Jon of Needham and the ORC

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 08:28:02 +0000
Subject: Re: Jon of Needham and the ORC

>> St. Jon^3 said:
>> The Mega Fleet Deals ARE available till the end of Jan on the IF and
>> UNSC (see the specials in the online store), but there are not
>really
>> enough classes available for the ORC and FCT (only 1 ship so far!)
>to do
>> the full packs....
>
>Tomb squeaked:
>> But... but.... I clearly SAW a picture of a whole ORC fleet....
>
>Jon meant: "not enough classes for the ORC, and only one ship for the
>FCT."
>I have 6 ORC classes on my work table, and I think there's an extra
>cruiser class that I didn't get.  I'm thinking of designating them as
>AE ships, if I can come up with paint jobs which are gaudy enough.

Exactly; there is only the DD for the FCT so far (plus a fighter pack);
and
the ORC have nothing bigger than the BB; I could make up a special pack
of
ORC to that same sort of value as the Mega Fleet deals, but it wouldn't
be
anything like the same force composition. I'll happily do that if that's
what you'd like!

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: off topic and wierd but...... Next: Re: off topic and wierd but......