Prev: [OT] Metalstorm-ish tech from an infantry PoV Next: Re: [OT] Metalstorm-ish tech from an infantry PoV

Re: Jon of Needham and the ORC

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 21:36:32 -0500
Subject: Re: Jon of Needham and the ORC

> St. Jon^3 said:
> The Mega Fleet Deals ARE available till the end of Jan on the IF and
> UNSC (see the specials in the online store), but there are not
really
> enough classes available for the ORC and FCT (only 1 ship so far!)
to do
> the full packs....

Tomb squeaked:
> But... but.... I clearly SAW a picture of a whole ORC fleet....

Jon meant: "not enough classes for the ORC, and only one ship for the
FCT."
I have 6 ORC classes on my work table, and I think there's an extra
cruiser class that I didn't get.  I'm thinking of designating them as
AE ships, if I can come up with paint jobs which are gaudy enough.

Prev: [OT] Metalstorm-ish tech from an infantry PoV Next: Re: [OT] Metalstorm-ish tech from an infantry PoV