Prev: Re: Metal Storm Next: Re: DS2: Design questions of my own.

RE: [OTT]Student Politics/ Future Shock

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 18:54:31 +1100
Subject: RE: [OTT]Student Politics/ Future Shock

G'day,

> But the "University of Mordor" T-shirts showed the University's
> crest, subtly changed (the centre star replaced by a lidless
> eye), and were homemade silkscreen jobs.

I got me one of them (via Derek who got it form heaven-knows-where
probably), its been worn to a few "don't cut our funding" rallys... and
the
VC recognises me for it (rather than any academic achievement I may have
made) ;)

Cheers

Beth

Prev: Re: Metal Storm Next: Re: DS2: Design questions of my own.