Prev: Re: [OT] A sci-fi materials idea Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Offers and stuff!

Re: [OFFICIAL] Offers and stuff!

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 18:25:43 EST
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Offers and stuff!

On Tue, 15 Jan 2002 18:20:09 -0800 (PST) John Atkinson
<johnmatkinson@yahoo.com> writes:
<snip>

>Anyway, I'm thinking of picking up some of the DSII
>stuff (I havn't bought new microarmor in forever) but
>I want to know what it is.  What comes in the Airborne
>pack??
>

>John

FWIW, I wonder about that too.	I really shouldn't (I "Have" bought tons
of modern and some WW2 stuff for conversion along with moderate amounts
of Brigade and GZG's two lines) but have no Airborne or VTOL forces of
reasonable size...

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.

Prev: Re: [OT] A sci-fi materials idea Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Offers and stuff!