Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Offers and stuff! Next: RE: DS2 design querIES - NPC (Native People's Circle)

Re: [OFFICIAL] Offers and stuff!

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t... (K.H.Ranitzsch)
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 07:56:30 +0100
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Offers and stuff!

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Crimmins" <johncrim@voicenet.com>
To: <gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2002 6:37 AM

> Looking at the 15mm figures, I notice a listing for Colonial
Militia...and
> now that I check, I see a 25mm listing as well.  What are these
figures
> like?  Lower tech than the standard troops?
>
> John Crimmins

Overalls, peaked caps, no armour or helmets. Light weaponry.
Picture of the sniper in my gallery:
http://home.t-online.de/home/kh.ranitzsch/gallery/sf_jungle.html
Last picture, figure on the right.
Not too clear, unfortunately, I have camouflaged the mini.

Greetings
Karl Heinz

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Offers and stuff! Next: RE: DS2 design querIES - NPC (Native People's Circle)