Prev: Re: [OT] Atkinson 12-step method Next: RE: [DSII] Building Scale in DS2

Re: UV detection mutants

From: Derek Fulton <derekfulton@b...>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 14:07:11 +1100
Subject: Re: UV detection mutants

At 12:16  13/01/02 +1100, Alan wrote:
>From: "Derek Fulton" <derekfulton@bigpond.com>
> > >You're supposed to get a new issue every month. In theory. I reckon
the
> > >odds of this ever happening short of war are zero.
> >
> > HA HA HA HA HA HA ........Derek rolls around floor laughing.
> >
> > But seriously it would be nice to know, if this is happening in
Timor?

>I believe so...

Well maybe, but I did ask the question and here's the answer.

"that the IR function lasts longer than a month if the items are not hot

ironed or tumbled dry. But the worry of IR capabilities of the uniform
do
not come into effect for replacement issues. In Timor, as well as any
other
environments, the uniforms are only exchanged as required basis due to
unservicability, the IR factor is not considered for the serviceability
rating of the uniform. This is as per issue instructions across the
Defence
Force from combat clothing Melbourne".

Cheers

Derek

Derek Fulton
12 Balaka st.
Rosny, Hobart.
Tasmania,  7018.
Australia

Phone; (03) 62459123
Mobile; 0438459123
Email; derekfulton@bigpond.com
URL; http://www.users.bigpond.com/derekfulton/

Prev: Re: [OT] Atkinson 12-step method Next: RE: [DSII] Building Scale in DS2