Prev: Re: DS2: Design questions of my own. Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Offers and stuff!

Re: [OT] A sci-fi materials idea

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 16:44:33 -0800
Subject: Re: [OT] A sci-fi materials idea

Thids is actually a proposed use for nanotech I read about a few years
ago.
Of course, they were applying it to fashion, not uniforms - clothes made
of
Nanos that could change color, shape, etc., based on the program you ran
-
people could even program it to make themselves look like they were
growing
their own fur - tiger, leopard, etc.

Not gonna touch that.....