Prev: RE: DS2: Design questions of my own. Next: Re: DS2: Design questions of my own.

RE: RE: [OFFICIAL] Offers and stuff!

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 12:19:56 -0500
Subject: RE: RE: [OFFICIAL] Offers and stuff!

From: Paul Owen paul@gtns.net
>The offers are now available at the store so no more excuses, if you
dont
have any unpainted lead figures in your house, we know who you are,
where
you live and what you need, everyone needs unpainted lead.

And if you *do* have unpainted lead...then you need more.  You wouldn't
want the first batch to get lonely, would you?
  Besides, if you get *enough* unpainted lead in one spot you achieve
critical mass and you find that minis spontaneously appear, even though
you don't recall buying them (or else you create a black hole and
destroy the earth, but that's very unlikely--however, Indy and Beth
should probably devote more time to painting, just in case the
Probability Skew Demon is paying attention).  "Enough" is defined as the
amount you have, plus just a little more...

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: RE: DS2: Design questions of my own. Next: Re: DS2: Design questions of my own.