Prev: RE: Re: Letters of marque Next: [OFFICIAL] Offers and stuff!

RE: [DSII] Building Scale in DS2

From: "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" <Brian.Bell@d...>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 10:32:54 -0500
Subject: RE: [DSII] Building Scale in DS2

Coming to the trees conversation late...

I am currently using Scenic Woodlands autumn trees mounted on 1-1.25"
washers. Then I place the trees on orange, tan, and red felt cutouts to
define the area of the woods.

I have also used brown corduroy to represent tilled soil (cultivated
terrain) for DS2.

But on to my real questions.

I am having trouble finding/making buildings that look right next to DS2
tanks (1/285th - 1/300th). Perhaps I could impose on the group to help.

DS2 tanks seem to be 7-15mm tall.
How tall would a 1 story house (peaked roof) be?
1 story flat roof building?
2 story house with a peaked roof?
3 story flat roofed office building?
Tool Shed?
Freeway overpass

In the same way, DS2 vehicles seem to be 20-45mm long and 10-25mm wide.
What would be the dimensions for:
A small house
A large house
Corner store
Supermarket
Office tower
Mall
Width of road (2 lane undivided)

---
Brian Bell
bbell1@insight.rr.com
ICQ: 12848051
AIM: Rlyehable
YIM: Rlyehable
Cygnus X1.info
http://www.cygnusx1.info/
---

Prev: RE: Re: Letters of marque Next: [OFFICIAL] Offers and stuff!