Prev: Re: Re[3]: St Jon's remarks Next: Re: DS2 Duh on Aerospace/VTOL Design

OT Warning: "threading" on dangerous ground was Re: St Jon's remarks

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 21:14:12 EST
Subject: OT Warning: "threading" on dangerous ground was Re: St Jon's remarks

I promise to go look at this tomorrow.	But as an unrepentant
Evangelical
Presbyterian *and* an old White Box D&D GM I would correct the errant
theology in your statement.  It should read "WE are all sinners."
<grin>

And somebody's God is wa-a-a-a-y too small.  <grin>

My apologies to the list.   The dice made me do it.   No, really!  I
rolled "01" - really I did!

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

On Sun, 13 Jan 2002 09:12:57 -0800 Michael Llaneza
<maserati@earthlink.net> writes:
>You people are all sinners
>
>http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0046/0046_01.asp
>
>(updated for third edition)
>
>Glenn M Wilson wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 12 Jan 2002 21:42:03 -0800 Jaime Tiampo
><fugu@spikyfishthing.com>
>>writes:

>>>nature...
>>>
>>>Knights Of the Dinner Table. It's a comic down my Kenzo and Co
>headed
>>>by
>>>a man named Jolly. It's about a group of gamers in the states.
>>>
>>>Jaime
>>>

>>Hm, Dungeons [Backwards] R' Us!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.

Prev: Re: Re[3]: St Jon's remarks Next: Re: DS2 Duh on Aerospace/VTOL Design