Prev: RE: [OT]GZG HotBox Cookbook Next: RE: DS2 design querIES - NPC (Native People's Circle)

RE: Battleships and Merchants

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 17:35:24 +1100
Subject: RE: Battleships and Merchants

G'day,

> Good enough against unarmed merchantmen, but nobody would
> confuse them with a real warship. Ad would any of the
> American ships you mention have stood up
> to a ship of the line ? I think not.

Probably not, but we were talking about co-opting merchant ships and
arming
them to be pirates weren't we? Or has my prolonged house cleaning
absence
missed a topic change? Sorry if I've missed it and got muddled.

Cheers

Beth

Prev: RE: [OT]GZG HotBox Cookbook Next: RE: DS2 design querIES - NPC (Native People's Circle)