Prev: Re: [OT]GZG HotBox Cookbook Next: Re: [FYI] World's Longest page on tracks vs wheels

Re: St Jon's remarks

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 14:46:36 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: St Jon's remarks

--- Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@juno.com> wrote:

> >Yeah, but I'm not Presbyterian either.  Aren't they
> >Calvinists (eeeeewwwwwww)
> >

> That's me..  Evangelical Presbyterian - the best
> (and worst) of both
> words.

I am so NOT going to get into a religious
discussion--unless someone on the list _wants_ to
watch me and Don hash out "et filoque". . . and then
we'll discuss the supremacy of the Pope (or lack there
of).  Don is a loudly avowed unrepentant Papist
married to an ex-Buddist who's now a born-again
evangelical.  He claims to be beyond conversion, but.
. .

:)

> Maybe I should...

Don got into my back issues--I store some of my stuff
in his garage.	He went through them in a day and was
asking me if more were available.

John

Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/

Prev: Re: [OT]GZG HotBox Cookbook Next: Re: [FYI] World's Longest page on tracks vs wheels