Prev: Re: KODT was: St Jon's remarks Next: Re: [OT]GZG HotBox Cookbook

Re: Letters of marque

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t... (K.H.Ranitzsch)
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 16:22:07 +0100
Subject: Re: Letters of marque

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ryan Gill" <rmgill@mindspring.com>

> >And yes, if we heard of any piracy we would respond with a Cutter
(less
than
> >a frigate but more multi-mission capable) and it would go badly for
the
> >pirates.
>
> Exactly my point. Plus, you guys have High Endurance Cutters that go
> all the way to asia and back from Hawaii.

Err...
Let's say some pirate small craft attack a US freighter somewhere
between
the Philippines and Indonesia. How long for the Cutter to get there from
Hawaii ? On which of the 1000+ Islands in the area will the pirates be
by
that time ?

Greetings
Karl Heinz

Prev: Re: KODT was: St Jon's remarks Next: Re: [OT]GZG HotBox Cookbook