Prev: RE: [FYI] World's Longest page on tracks vs wheels Next: Re: [FYI] World's Longest page on tracks vs wheels

Re: St Jon's remarks

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 09:04:06 EST
Subject: Re: St Jon's remarks

On Sat, 12 Jan 2002 13:18:18 -0800 (PST) John Atkinson
<johnmatkinson@yahoo.com> writes:

>--- Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@juno.com> wrote:
>
>> But then neither is anyone else. <grin>  Parallels
>> Presbyterian doctrine.... I love it.
>
>Yeah, but I'm not Presbyterian either.  Aren't they
>Calvinists (eeeeewwwwwww)

That's me..  Evangelical Presbyterian - the best (and worst) of both
words.

>> Subject change:
>>
>> BTW what did Karl mean by KODT?  I'm a dispersed
>> dilettante by nature...
>
>Knights of the Dinner Table is a comic book about
>gamers by a gamer.  The Knights are impossible to
>explain, except to say that everyone who's played D&D
>in any of it's incarnations (yes, I'm a D&D freak) has
>gamed with those guys.
>
>John

Duh!  I used to be old White Box era DM and avid Dwarf (or was that
rabid?) PC.  Never had a chance to read those.	Maybe I should...

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.

Prev: RE: [FYI] World's Longest page on tracks vs wheels Next: Re: [FYI] World's Longest page on tracks vs wheels