Prev: Re: [OT]GZG HotBox Cookbook Next: Re: St Jon's remarks

[ADMIN] wrong list serv commands

From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@f...>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 00:41:38 -0500
Subject: [ADMIN] wrong list serv commands

It appears the list of commands I lifted off
Brian's site does NOT apply to the Berkeley gzg-
l server. I have the new list.

I note two commands which seemed to be
present on the other server command list which
I didn't see hear - the ability to go into a nomail
mode (but stay subscribed) and the ability to
set concealed mode (so you don't appear on a
who command).

I take it these are not supported on the gzg-l
server and that one must in fact unsub if one
wants to stop getting mail?

And that one always appears on the who list?
(Note, since the listadmin can make who fetches
inaccessible to outsiders, this might not be an
issue - but I don't know if Jonathan turned that
setting on or not...)

Also, are server commands case sensitive? (I
think the answer is no).

Whee! List servers are fun....

Thomas Barclay
Co-Creator of http://www.stargrunt.ca
Stargrunt II and Dirtside II game site
"In God We Trust... on Cold Steel We Depend."

Prev: Re: [OT]GZG HotBox Cookbook Next: Re: St Jon's remarks