Prev: Re: [FYI] World's Longest page on tracks vs wheels Next: Re: [OT]GZG HotBox Cookbook

[OT]GZG HotBox Cookbook

From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@f...>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 23:59:51 -0500
Subject: [OT]GZG HotBox Cookbook

Okay, I'm already readying for the NBS so just
send them on and have them do their worst.

I am getting ready a primer on our various
mailing lists, and what do I see in the latest
digest but a bunch of recipes for Piranha bugs
(4 if I didn't miss my count). I also (as part of
my project) ran across Jim Foster's wine-
tasters guide to the FTGZG mailing list.

I think we're getting close to having enough
recipes to start a new suppliment. And, of
course (a pun, when relating to meals!), it
would have to conform to the two word naming
scheme of the GZG products.... so HotBox (for
an oven) came to mind.

Pirhanna bugs and a good wine.... next thing we
know I'll have someone sending me a recipe for
Kra'Vak Stew and Albion Crumpets.

With tongue firmly in cheek,
Tomb Raider
Thomas Barclay
Co-Creator of http://www.stargrunt.ca
Stargrunt II and Dirtside II game site
"In God We Trust... on Cold Steel We Depend."

Prev: Re: [FYI] World's Longest page on tracks vs wheels Next: Re: [OT]GZG HotBox Cookbook