Prev: Re: [ADMIN] Need List Admin Information and feedback Next: Re: Lesson for the List #1 (RE: John Atkinson)

Re: Lesson for the List #1 (RE: John Atkinson)

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 18:17:33 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Lesson for the List #1 (RE: John Atkinson)

--- David Rodemaker <dar@horusinc.com> wrote:

> My point is that you persist in applying a
> US/NATO-centric lens to your
> discussion of the GZG universe. Your statement was
> actually:

If _you_ could read and could backthread you would
notice that the discussion was of the Real World F-22
program, not the GZG universe.

> My point was that defining a 'warzone' as something
> that has to have a '1st
> World Power' (whatever that means anymore) involved

In a discussion of combat aviation, you pretty much
have to restrict yourself to theaters of conflict
where there are combat aircraft involved.

> is somewhat ludicrous,
> and certainly antithical to the GZG universe of
> multiple 2nd- and 3rd-World
> Powers.

Unfortunately for your alleged point, we weren't
discussing the GZG universe, but the Real One.

<snip poorly thought-out personal attack>

I don't mind reading flames, but I'd prefer somewhat
more original ones.

John

Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/

Prev: Re: [ADMIN] Need List Admin Information and feedback Next: Re: Lesson for the List #1 (RE: John Atkinson)