Prev: RE: [FYI] World's Longest page on tracks vs wheels Next: [OT] Webrings....

RE: [FYI] World's Longest page on tracks vs wheels

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 16:26:12 -0800 (PST)
Subject: RE: [FYI] World's Longest page on tracks vs wheels

--- David Rodemaker <dar@horusinc.com> wrote:
> You just made my point.

No, I didn't.

Chain of Logic:

1)I assert that the F-15 is the best aircraft flying.

2)Someone else claims this is only true when BVR kills
are allowed.

3)I point out that BVR kills are allowed in a war
zone.

4)You claim that this isn't the case because of civil
aviation.

5)I point out that in warzones civil aviation doesn't
fly.

6)You claim that this wasn't the case in Bosnia.

7)I point out that this became the case once the USAF
got involved.

You claim I made your point?  When did you join the
discussion?  My point was that dogfighting isn't how
the USAF fights.  You counter with the comment that
BVR kills didn't happen between Bosnian militias.  No
shit--does this take a Military Science Degree to
discover?

Granted, in wars between shitty little tribal militias
who have no military aviation of significance then
civil aviation can fly uninterrupted.  But the USAF is
not a shitty little tribal militia.  It defines the
term "military aviation of significance"[1].  Therefor
your statements are irrelevant.

Bite me.

John
[1]Compared to every other nation's airforce it is
either better or larger or both.

Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/

Prev: RE: [FYI] World's Longest page on tracks vs wheels Next: [OT] Webrings....