Prev: Re: Letters of marque Next: DS2 design querIES - NPC (Native People's Circle)

Re: [FH] KraVak predecessors

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 11:36:01 -0500
Subject: Re: [FH] KraVak predecessors

> >What's the consensus of the List:
> >a) have the KraVak been in human-space before?
>
> Maybe no but the reason they are moving our way is that "THE OTHERS"
> (insert loud music) came through here a *loooong* time ago going
coreward

I know I suggested this as part of the Full Metal Cthulhu discussion
(or maybe "Full Metal Aaarrrrgh!" would be better?) but I really don't
care for the idea of introducing Yet Another Alien Race.   I think
ancient KV ruins would be sufficient.

Prev: Re: Letters of marque Next: DS2 design querIES - NPC (Native People's Circle)