Prev: Re: About those Piranha Bugs - and more vileness Next: Re: THOSE PESKY PIRANHA BUGS - III

Re: [FH] KraVak predecessors

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t... (K.H.Ranitzsch)
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 09:08:14 +0100
Subject: Re: [FH] KraVak predecessors

----- Original Message -----
From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@quixnet.net>

> What's the consensus of the List:
> a) have the KraVak been in human-space before?
> b) what are KV burial customs, if any?
>
> I'm thinking that it would be more interesting--more "texture", so to
> speak--to give those earthlike planets ruins, burial mounds etc--also
> having them terraformed by someone else before we got there would
> explain why we have so many convenient planets available.

One idea I have been toying around is to take the fantasy RPG game world
of
"Aventuria"
(see:http://home.t-online.de/home/kh.ranitzsch/dbm/dsadbm/dsa_hott_en.ht
ml )
, strip off the fantasy elements, move the civilisation up to SF levels
and
make it into one of the Tuffleyverse's balkanized planets. The "Orcs"
would
be a lost Kra'vak colony thta was there before the humans arrived - and
yes,
they would be known to the local humans as "Orcs" :-)

Greetings
Karl Heinz

Prev: Re: About those Piranha Bugs - and more vileness Next: Re: THOSE PESKY PIRANHA BUGS - III