Prev: Re: D-Day was Shermans Next: Re: [FYI] World's Longest page on tracks vs wheels

RE: About those Piranha Bugs - LOOOOONG (and more LOOOOONG)

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 16:51:49 -0800
Subject: RE: About those Piranha Bugs - LOOOOONG (and more LOOOOONG)

Beth.Fulton Wrote:

>Actually of all the social insects I'd say the Piranha Bugs are closest
>Army Ants in behaviour

I agree with that statement.

as it wouldn't take many changes to go from Army Ant
>behaviour to Piranha Bug (really just need to start building bivouacs
out
>of
>mud rather than themselves).

Or carcasses, as you suggested......

Or trees.....

Or any shelter they can find (Why limit their opportunistic behavior to
their eating habits?  Why not also to their shelter-seeking
habits?).....

See?   I like lots of alternatives.....

Brian B2

Prev: Re: D-Day was Shermans Next: Re: [FYI] World's Longest page on tracks vs wheels