Prev: [SG2 / FT] Next: Re: UV detection mutants

Re: DALEKS

From: Derek Fulton <derekfulton@b...>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 02:16:56 +1100
Subject: Re: DALEKS

At 11:18  9/01/02 -0800, you wrote:
>Beth.Fulton@csiro.au wrote:
>
> > Though the idea of a Dalek in a Ghillie suit sounds funny enough for
me to
> > give it a go (eventually)... put that spare lichen to good use...
besides
> > it'll also give me an excuse to get more Daleks, can never have too
many of
> > those cute little guys lying around ;)
> >
> > May also try giving one letter box or garbage bin camo too ;)
>
>Speaking of Daleks.. any current producers or 25mm ones?
>
>Jaime

G'Day

Black Tree Design (formally Harlequin or Icon Miniatures, the ones who
got
done over by GW a few years black) produce a Doctor Who range in 25/28mm

which of course includes Daleks.

http://www.harlequin-miniatures.com/

They also have a range titled 'Legions Of The Realm' which recently
underwent a name change when GW gained the rights to produce their LotR
range, but it's not hard to guess who ODORF, the Halfling hero is meant
be ;)

Derek

Derek Fulton
12 Balaka st.
Rosny, Hobart.
Tasmania,  7018.
Australia

Phone; (03) 62459123
Mobile; 0438459123
Email; derekfulton@bigpond.com
URL; http://www.users.bigpond.com/derekfulton/

Prev: [SG2 / FT] Next: Re: UV detection mutants