Prev: Re: Mercs in Space Next: Re: Cammo was: girl soldiers

Addendum was Re: Merc Guild - Not Really

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 06:56:51 EST
Subject: Addendum was Re: Merc Guild - Not Really

On Tue, 08 Jan 2002 21:11:14 EST Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@juno.com>
writes:
<snip>>
>Just dawned on me - along with no 'good' guys there are no incompetent
>armies.  Some less skilled, some logistically challenged,  some
>ideologically or doctrinally challenged but no true incompetent
>armies.
>Indeed some are better trained or equipped then others but even the
>marginal ones have a minimal competence.
>
>Gracias,
>Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
>This is my Science Fiction Alter Ego E-mail address.
>Historical - Warbeads@juno.com
>Fantasy and 6mm - dwarf_warrior@juno.com

And when did we move into the realms of Fantasy? <grin>  Next thing you
know I'll see 6mm Dwarf figures in space suits...

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.

Prev: Re: Mercs in Space Next: Re: Cammo was: girl soldiers