Prev: Re: Mercs in Space Next: Re: DALEKS

Re: [FYI] World's Longest page on tracks vs wheels

From: Edward Lipsett <translation@i...>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 15:50:06 +0900
Subject: Re: [FYI] World's Longest page on tracks vs wheels

I don't have time to go look, but here's where to find out:
http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/land/index.html

Ryan Gill wrote:

> I was under the impression that the M113/M2/3 are all a family of
> vehicles with regards to many components like roadwheels and other
> things. I could be wrong though. Perhaps I'm just extrapolating more
> from the fact that all are made by United Defense.

=====
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too
dark to read.
- Groucho Marx
=====
Edward Lipsett
Intercom, Ltd.
Fukuoka, Japan
translation@intercomltd.com
http://www.intercomltd.com
Tel: +81-92-712-9120
Fax: +81-92-712-9220

Prev: Re: Mercs in Space Next: Re: DALEKS