Prev: Re: Mercs in Space Next: Semi-OT: Oxford English Dictionary wants you!

Re: Mercs in Space

From: "Eli Arndt" <eli_arndt@w...>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 17:49:57 -0800
Subject: Re: Mercs in Space

Gack,

Where did all those unit names come from?  I guess I was more
questioning how a Merc unit could get from point A to B without out
either being -

A: Interdicted by local governments
B: Overtly obvious (in the case o in-house vessels)
C: Or overly compromised by relying on somebody else to move you.
D: Or, finally, finding themselves unable to find reliable transport for
all their assets to one locale.

Any of these could be major stumbling blocks.  Don't get me wrong, I
love space mercs and that is in fact the role my PAs will play.  They
form a small but effective force of hi-tech armored soldiers.

Eli

> "Laserlight" <laserlight@quixnet.net> <gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu> Re:
Mercs in SpaceDate: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 20:31:16 -0500