Prev: RE: DALEKS Next: Re: Re[2]: Merc Guild

Ending remarks aka Good Bye to the whole Arab thing

From: "Eli Arndt" <eli_arndt@w...>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 16:36:23 -0800
Subject: Ending remarks aka Good Bye to the whole Arab thing

John,

It is at this point that I concede.  The issue is unresolved, but you
may have the arguement sir.  If you feel you must defend your rather
disgusting view, then that is your right.

My statements remain true, I should think, to any level-headed observer.
 The Sherman was outgunned in WW2 as it was against Arabs as were early
American rebels (same type of gun doesn't equate to the quality, the
abundance, reliablility or supply issue).  No matter which plane you
choose to argue your point, you are wrong.  Your statement was racist
and ignorant.  You may have much experience with Arabs, and that same
experience may have colored your views and even your interpretations of
facts.

I'll freely admit that the Arab track record for tank war isn't grand,
but it has less to do with being Arab than it has to do with Arab
leadership and tactics.  If you were ultimately misunderstood, I
appologize, but I think your continued defense of the original statement
denotes otherwise.

My best regards to you, sir.  I will comment no further.

Eli

Prev: RE: DALEKS Next: Re: Re[2]: Merc Guild