Prev: RE: Re[2]: Merc Guild Next: Re: [FYI] World's Longest page on tracks vs wheels

Re: RE: RE: girl soldiers - Daleks

From: "Robin Paul" <Robin.Paul@t...>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 00:27:26 -0000
Subject: Re: RE: RE: girl soldiers - Daleks

----- Original Message -----
From: Ryan M Gill <rmgill@mindspring.com>
To: <gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2002 5:41 PM
Subject: Re: RE: RE: girl soldiers

> At 9:53 AM +0000 1/9/02, Jeremey Claridge wrote:
> >Shame, I wanted to see the supreme Dalek in a Ghillie suit.
> >"Sir that hedge has just claimed it will exterminate me!"
>
> And as cumbersome as those dalek manipulators are, it'd take for ever
> for that dalek sniper to make his ghillie suit.
>
> Ever see a dalek try to thread a needle on a sewing machine? Its not
pretty.
> - Ryan Montieth Gill			       '01 Honda Insight -

I remember that in one of the old Dr Who movies (Peter Cushing as the
Doctor) the Dalek city on Skarro contained several lava lamps. Derived
from
this, I like to think that Dalek living quarters are full of Afghan
coats,
beads and Che Guevara posters.

Rob Paul

Prev: RE: Re[2]: Merc Guild Next: Re: [FYI] World's Longest page on tracks vs wheels