Prev: DALEKS Next: Re: [FYI] World's Longest page on tracks vs wheels

RE: World Camouflage

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 21:07:05 +0100
Subject: RE: World Camouflage

DAWGFACE wrote:

>ODD, it was right at the bottom of the email message page when it
showed
>up own  my screen, and on this list.
>
>That is the same place.
>
>Has some  nice and not seen to often  camouflage uniforms patterns.
>
>DAWGFACE

It doesn't show up on my screen either - the text above is all I got
from
this particular email, for example. Try putting it in the message text -
it
looks as if my mail program strips off your .signature.

Regards,

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: DALEKS Next: Re: [FYI] World's Longest page on tracks vs wheels