Prev: Re: Scratchbuilt ships... Next: [OT] Wanted

Re[2]: Cammo was: girl soldiers

From: Flak Magnet <flakmagnet72@y...>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 12:54:58 -0500
Subject: Re[2]: Cammo was: girl soldiers

Let's see, what else can go wrong with this...

The adhesive picks up a biological agent, or a tracer element seeded
by the enemy to assist passive detection scanners.

Some wise-ass rolls in flowers then walks into cover in the woods.

Some soldiers find out they're allergic to whatever they rolled in.

Lt.s find themselve with targets stuck to their backs, literally.

Troops getting reprimanded back at garrison for being late for morning
formations... "I swear Sgt, I just leaned up against the wall and got
stuck!"

Troops mis-using the uniforms like those Velcro-suits on letterman.

Black/Gray market for the sticky-suits in the BDSM sub-culture...

--
Best regards,
 Flak

Wednesday, January 09, 2002, 8:20:46 AM, Derek wrote:

DF> At 09:45  9/01/02 +0000, Jeremey wrote:

>> > You could just issue sticky uniforms and get the squaddies to roll
in
>> > whatever leaves etc are handy...
>> >
>> > Rob Paul
>>
>>What's worrying is that actually sounds like a good idea :)

DF> Until someone rolls in some dung left by some accommodating animal
:)