Prev: RE: Re: UV detection mutants Next: [OT] Hunting in Packs

RE: Re: hey all

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 09:34:25 -0500
Subject: RE: Re: hey all

> New to the list, and I was just curious as to what the next book or
> two is supposed to be for Full Thrust?

Idle speculation says:
Probably Fleet Book 3, "Other Human Fleets", probably including the UN,
Oceanic Union and Islamic Federation, plus maybe the Outer Rim
Confederation, Japanese, and whatever else Jon carves in the meantime.

New rules and weapons are expected to include something special for the
UN, maybe spinal/capital ship weapons, hopefully something with sensors,
conceivably more extensive campaign rules, plus the other stuff I
haven't paid attention to.

But FB3 may not be the next publication.  Could be FMA Skirmish, could
be DS3, might be Bugs Don't Surf, could be [Deleted by GZG Security].

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: RE: Re: UV detection mutants Next: [OT] Hunting in Packs