Prev: RE: Vietnam firefight radio transcript Next: hey all

Re: UV detection mutants

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 12:14:32 +0000
Subject: Re: UV detection mutants

On Wed, Jan 09, 2002 at 05:35:44PM +1100, Alan and Carmel Brain wrote:
>From: "Roger Burton West" <roger@firedrake.org>

(Actually, no, the bit you quoted was from Laserlight.)

>Interesting. I'm dark, brown-eyed and a Pom myself, but can see the
patterns
>in daisies and other flowers many people can't. Of course I can't see
the
>glow that the rest of you can see when metal gets hot, unless it's VERY
hot.

I also have dark hair and brown eyes, and high enough UV sensitivity
that I used to be dazzled by UV fluorescent tubes...

Getting this _vaguely_ back on topic, does Tuffleyverse technology
support full-spectrum camouflage gear? Given the IR component, I suspect
it would be rolled into ECM/EW to some extent.

Prev: RE: Vietnam firefight radio transcript Next: hey all