Prev: Re: Welcome to the list, George! Next: Camo, the Colorblind, and those inventive Brits

Welcome to the list, George!

From: "Tomb" <tomb@d...>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 22:08:24 -0500
Subject: Welcome to the list, George!

Any relation to the other Kirke? (Richard?)

(I'm suspicious... I know from the Fultons that Aussies travel in
hunting packs....)

Welcome to the list! Glad to have a new member aboard! The Secret
Masters of the List will be very happy....!!! Muhahahahahaha! (Isn't
that right, Illuminated Ones?)

On a related note, Laserlight the Pun-tificator spake thus:
Most people are quite civil and open minded and good mannered, and if
you're in the habit of making atrocious puns, no one *really* comes
after you with bats.

To which I reply:
At the rate you're going (that KV joke the other day was awful), you
won't have to worry about imaginary Narns, just real listers with
(admittedly feeble strength born from dice-rolling fatigue and) wiffle
bats.

Ignore Laserlight (aka Chris)... the Narn Bat Squad may be in temporary
retirement, but it has been training (moving their chit from BLUE to
ORANGE) and will be happy to deploy to visit anyone who makes the rest
of us groan from Pun-ishment.

Tomb Raider
Premier Buffoon of the List (or do I have to fight Full Metal Atkinson
for the title? *grin*)

Prev: Re: Welcome to the list, George! Next: Camo, the Colorblind, and those inventive Brits